- A lot of my friends (and me at one point) were having trouble creating blogs just like this one, because either they don't understand how to do it, or their computers won't run the site properly.
- Mr. Hatten first trimester didn't have class grades up on Parent Portal for a long time. Or, at least, as fast as all the other teachers did.
- When in computer labs, the students will goof around and talk rather than focus on their computer work, whatever it may be.
- A lot of teachers, regardless of the fact that they all have a computer in their room, have made out computers to be evil. The "devil's work", if you will.
- Hardly any teachers aside from English 10 have assignments on the computer, not counting essays.
- Teachers make out computers to be only for typing.
Solution: There should be one course (or possibly more for the more advanced students) in Tartan to simply teach all the functions of a computer, to better educate everyone who is technologically impaired in this school, which is, at last count, a lot. And to make more online assignments like this one right here.